Do you think the PlayStation Vita will be a “social gaming revolution”? No? Well don’t tell Sony’s marketing team that. That’s what they are coining Vita’s connectivity features in this new video. The video shows a variety of games using online connectivity as well as Near and augmented reality. It even shows off some new Resistance footage.
Lego Battles: Ninjago is a game developed for Nintendo DS. It have this main characteristics:
- Master the ninja skill of Spinjitzu and use powerful weapons to overcome adversaries.
- Customize Hero units and use upgrades to unleash special attacks
- Play separate Spinjitzu Hero and Skulkin Villian campaigns
- Unlock Hidden Heroes from favorite LEGO toy lines in Free Play Mode
- Five all-new Multiplayer challenges plus three favorites from the original LEGO Battles videogame.
The gameplay is actually control of six builders and seven heroes. Each hero have a three versions, one intended, and two that need to be researched.
Here we have the trailer for this game: