UPDATE: It seems that I didn’t explain what this was about very well and some people think I just made this up for some reason, so let’s get this straight. Yes, the Mega Man Legends 3 website is still alive and kicking. You can visit that website here. That’s certainly encouraging, but it still bothers me that Capcom removed the listing of this game (not the website) from their “games” section on the Capcom website (here). This was the original subject of this article, and it has nothing to do with the actual website for the game. I just wanted to make that clear, and that you should, in fact, not freak out immediately. I am, however, perturbed with how
Lego Battles: Ninjago is a game developed for Nintendo DS. It have this main characteristics:
- Master the ninja skill of Spinjitzu and use powerful weapons to overcome adversaries.
- Customize Hero units and use upgrades to unleash special attacks
- Play separate Spinjitzu Hero and Skulkin Villian campaigns
- Unlock Hidden Heroes from favorite LEGO toy lines in Free Play Mode
- Five all-new Multiplayer challenges plus three favorites from the original LEGO Battles videogame.
The gameplay is actually control of six builders and seven heroes. Each hero have a three versions, one intended, and two that need to be researched.
Here we have the trailer for this game: